Lensbaby has released Edge 35mm Optic, a new wide angle tilt lens for its Optic Swap system.
The lens, which works in conjunction with the Lensbaby composer Pro or Composer Pro II, can be mounted to Canon EF, Nikon F, Sony ⟳ continue…
More from my site
- 14 March 2019 Just announced: New Lensbaby Edge 35 Optic
- 14 March 2019 Sigma updates firmware for multiple EF mount lenses, EF-E converter and one F mount lens
- 1 March 2019 Three new lenses from Tamron at CP+
- 6 March 2019 Review: The LiveU Solo is one of the easiest to use live streaming devices we’ve seen
- 5 March 2019 “It Felt Like Climbing Mount Everest”: Debuting Filmmakers at Sundance on How They Made Their First Features
- 27 February 2019 Recording the slow motion S&Q output of an FS5 to a normal external recorder (not raw).
- 22 March 2019 SmallHD FOCUS 7 Bolt 500 RX – First 7″ Touchscreen Monitor with Built-in Teradek Receiver
- 11 March 2019 Lindsey Optics Diopter Set – Diopter +1 Now Fits In Single Tray
- 18 March 2019 “Persistent Paranoia, Anxiety and Fear Does Something to Your Body…”: Five Questions for Tito Writer/Director Grace Glowicki
- 6 March 2019 Are Bedsheets a Viable Option for Low-Budget Light Diffusion?
- 7 March 2019 ARRI WVR-1s Small Video Receiver
- 13 March 2019 Meet the Insta360 EVO, a foldable camera that shoots 3D 180º video and 360º 5.7K video
- 13 March 2019 Screens on Screens – What is FUI?
- 1 March 2019 Head back to the Moon again with the astounding looking “Apollo 11”
- 28 February 2019 So you need to fly to a shoot. How do you pack your gear?
- 26 February 2019 Sony FE 135mm F1.8 GM sample gallery
- 21 March 2019 Comcast Unveils Xfinity Flex Streaming Platform
- 5 March 2019 Would you delete all your Instagram photos to fly free for a year? JetBlue hopes so
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)