The Sigma 105mm F1.4 DG HSM is the longest F1.4 lens in the Art series to date, comprising 17 elements in 12 groups. It is, of course, dust- and splash-resistant, and includes an Arca-Swiss tripod collar. Sigma boasts that the 105mm delivers ‘unsurpassed F1.4 performance’ and ‘exceptional peripheral brightness.’ No pricing or availability is given at announcement.
SIGMA 105mm F1.4 DG HSM
Introducing the “bokeh master”—featuring incredible resolution and designed for full-frame sensors, this is the longest focal length of the Art line’s F1.4 lenses
1. Optical system delivering unsurpassed F1.4 performance
2. Exceptional peripheral brightness
3. Professional specifications
4. Ease-of-use specifications
5. Compatible with full-frame Sony E-mount cameras
6. Compatible with Canon Lens Aberration Correction Launch: TBD Accessory: Case, Cover Hood (LH1113-01), tripod socket (TS-111), protective cover (PT-21) Available AF mounts: SIGMA, Nikon, Canon, and Sony E-mount Note: Appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Leading the way in F1.4 brightness
Since introducing its first SIGMA Global Vision F1.4 lens in 2012, the 35mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art, SIGMA has been adding wide-aperture F1.4 options to the lineup. Now, with the introduction of the new 105mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art, SIGMA offers a total of nine lenses with F1.4 brightness, including six for full-frame cameras and three for APS-C cameras. SIGMA has designed all of these lenses to offer minimal optical aberration and deliver incredible resolution and stunning contrast. Boasting the longest focal length of the F1.4 Art line lenses, the new lens combines outstanding resolution with a beautiful bokeh effect. Designed with great care to ensure that both the in-focus and out-of-focus areas of the photograph are equally satisfying to the eye, this lens is truly a “bokeh master.” The SIGMA 105mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art has earned its place as the flagship of the F1.4 Art